Non-Immigrant Visas

Tourism and Visit, Business, Employment, Student visas, Exchange Visitor visa

If you are a citizen of a foreign country who wishes to enter the United States temporarily for business, tourism, pleasure or visiting, investment, study or training, you must first obtain a non-immigrant visa. The Law Office of Yovanna Vargas will advice you if there is an avenue in the complex regulation of immigration law that will lead to your desire outcome. Here, we deal with the following visas, among others:

H-1B - Professional and Specialty Occupation Employee

L-1A/L-1B - Executive, Managerial, Professional and Specialized Knowledge Transferee

E-2 -Treaty Investor, Executives, Managers and Essential Employees

F1/M1 – Student Visas

K-1/K-3 Fiancee Visas

O-1 -Extraordinary Ability Worker

J-1 -Exchange Visitor

B-1 -Business Visitor, Trainee

B-2- Tourism Visitor

Travel without visa (Visa Waiver Program-VWP)

Citizens of participating countries* generally do not need visa for tourists and business purposes. Visitors on the VWP may stay in the United States up to 90 days but must meet all requirements for using the VWP. The Law Office of Yovanna Vargas will assist you to see if you are eligible to travel on the VWP and comply with the conditions to travel to the United States on the VWP.