Dallas Business Immigration Attorney
At Law Office of Yovanna Vargas, we understand how important business-related immigration is for many U.S. employers and foreign employees from other countries. We help foreign workers explore options for coming to the U.S. for work purposes.
In our law offices in Dallas, Texas, we work hard every day, facilitating both short-term and permanent business-related immigration, including:
Temporary employment visas such as:
- E-1 and E-2 visas for treaty traders and treaty investors. These visas are for skilled workers in supervisory or executive capacities, or those who possess highly specialized skills. Treaty investors often immigrate with E-2 visas to develop and direct enterprises.
- H1-B visas for workers in specialty occupations.
- H2-B visas for temporary non-agricultural workers.
- L1-A and L1-B visas for managers, executives and specialized knowledge personnel.
- O-1 visas for workers of extraordinary ability in the sciences, arts, education, business or athletics.
- R-1 visas for religious workers
Employment-based green cards for:
- Persons of extraordinary ability, outstanding researchers and professors, and multinational executives and managers
- National interest waivers and persons with advanced degrees
- Professionals, skilled workers and religious workers
Contact a Business Immigration Attorney Today
To get the legal advice you need, contact Law Office Of Yovanna Vargas today. Our firm represents businesses and workers to protect their interests and make immigration laws work for them.